Get Access for 30 days
Sign up to access all class presentations, Q&A discussions and recordings for 30 days.
Being able to successfully buy and sell renewable projects is one of the essential competencies of the industry, central to virtually every business model in the space. But until now, a truly deep dive into today’s best practices for renewable project M&A—including project valuation, due diligence, value-creating deal structures, post-closing integration, and more—wasn’t available. Infocast, working with a remarkable faculty of profoundly experienced real-world experts, has created this unique program to offer instruction into this absolutely critical process.
This is the only place where you will:
- Learn to unlock real value for both sellers and buyers with expert early-stage agreements
- Grasp how to optimize value and tax incentives with precision-crafted deal structures—ensure that purchased and sold projects will be at their most tax-efficient
- Gain an understanding of the frequently complex issues surrounding private equity deals and their unique considerations, and get a toolbox of approaches to handling them
- Participate in an interactive course recap where instructors will review transaction best practices in negotiations and provide answers to attendees’ most pressing questions live
- Obtain a deep dive into valuation methods, value drivers, cost of capital, and market multiples as well as ESG considerations which are new to the market
- Receive an in-depth breakdown of each major transaction type (merger, asset sale, stock sale, etc) with the key provisions and counter-party expectations for completing due diligence
- Take part in dynamic discussions with professionals actively participating in real world M&A transactions in the renewable energy sector