Get Access for 30 days
Sign up to access all class presentations, Q&A discussions and recordings for 30 days.
Green hydrogen is one of the largest economic opportunities over the next 30 years. Driven by international actions to combat climate change, it has the potential to revolutionize numerous value chains in the energy industry and across both mobility and manufacturing sectors. With revenues for green hydrogen projected to exceed $200 billion by 2027, diverse opportunities will open up not only for renewable projects for its production, but also to use it as a long-term energy storage technology, to replace fossil fuels for mobility, and to become a major part of manufacturing and process industries.
Major players are moving now to initiate projects and launch new green hydrogen business models:
- Green hydrogen production projects based on with large solar and offshore wind projects
- Gas pipeline owners and operators are incorporating hydrogen in their strategic plans for their systems
- Clean fleet conversions and the development of mobility infrastructure based on hydrogen
- Exploring how to use hydrogen transform their existing operations and value chains
But successfully jumping aboard a fast-moving green hydrogen play will require a thorough grounding in today’s rapidly evolving technologies and business models. Capturing these opportunities will depend on understanding the latest developments, and projecting when future tipping points will happen.
This remarkable Green Hydrogen Master Class will allow you to understand:
- How technologies and end-uses are coming together to open up opportunities
- Current policy drivers and potential for new incentives in the US, Europe and Asia
- The capabilities of current electrolyzer technologies, and the prospects for improvements
- How to assess potential hybrid production project and mobility business models
- When economic and infrastructure development tipping points will be reached to trigger full-scale deployment