Get Access for 30 days
Sign up to access all class presentations, Q&A discussions and recordings for 30 days.
About the Class (Co-Hosted with CleanTech Strategies)
A series of highly publicized storage system fires have drawn close scrutiny of the safety and performance of storage by utilities, developers, system integrators, financiers, community aggregators, and regulators. Storage developers must both increase the safety and performance of ESS while simultaneously reducing operational costs to maximize the business opportunities attached to this revolutionary technology.
Key Learnings & Takeaways:
The Increasing Storage Safety and Performance Master Class will provide attendees with a proven approach to evaluate and improve a system’s safety and performance. This course will help advance attendees’ understanding of how to evaluate the performance of individual ESS subsystems, and how to best combine these subsystems into effectively integrated ESS:
- Assess the safety and performance of today’s ESS
- Learn how to assess the performance of individual ESS subsystems
- Develop operational metrics for key storage systems supported by emerging safety standards and best practices
- Improve thermal management systems (TMS) to increase safety and performance
- Explore the advantages and disadvantages of various battery management system (BMS) approaches
- Hear how industry leaders are working to improve the performance of ESS using a systems approach
- Learn about organized industry efforts now in progress to improve safety and performance and how to get involved